Wednesday 23 May 2012

FINALLY....I am here

I did not plan to start blogging today, just stumble in but it something i had wanted to do for a long time. I was anonymous for a while because I was afraid I may run out of post or nothing to post at all BUT AM HERE now (*hiding). I love fashion and styling people, people as in MYSELF lol.. I have decided to take the passion serious and possibly generate income from it *grin.

So,I am creating this page as an outlet. i will post pictures of my creations/ designs. I am yet to master the act of blogging so take me as I come. Am sure with time I will master it and become a pro.

 Luv
 Dazzle

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dazzle. Welcome to blogsville :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one pd. watching ur back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u so much toinlicious. I am addicted to your blog and stalk it regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Hun. Welcome to blogsville. Do things at ur pace and don't put any undue pressure on ur self.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete