Tuesday 4 February 2020

         


                     YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME IF I TELL YOU!

I have so much to spill, so much to let out, so much that i don't even know how to start. But you know what? You will not believe me. I do not believe it myself. Its like a script for a movie. Bollywood actually, beacuse they have the most ridiculous storyline/script ever. I have done some testing. I have shared the stories at with friends and colleagues as jist, an experience, they all say its a lie, it is impossible, its not real..so many words to qualify. Someone even said its preposterous. Big word ehn, typing it my hand is even somersaulting.

But this things actually did happen. I have searched similar stories everywhere yet none surfaced and people do say there is nothing new under the earth. but can this be the new thing under the earth.

So i have decided not to share it and maybe i can finally bury it.

P.s: See how much i have changed compare to the first picture i ever posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment